Online & Mobile Banking
Bank wherever life takes you with KALSEE’s free online banking, mobile web banking, and mobile app with check deposit and card controls!
Logging in for the First Time? Setting up your online banking account is simple!
- Click “Login to Online Banking” to begin.
- Select “First-time User?” and follow the prompts to activate online banking via a security code sent to the email or cell phone number we have on file for you. Or call 269.382.7800, and we’ll activate a temporary password for you.
That’s it – you’re ready to begin banking online!
Learn more about our mobile app for Apple and Android with check deposit, card controls, and touch/face ID options! Or simply search for us in your device’s app store.
To make a payment to your KALSEE loan or credit card in It’s Me 247 Online Banking:
- Select the Pay & Transfer menu, then Transfer Money.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a one-time or recurring payment from your KALSEE savings or checking (instantly) or an outside account you’ve previously set up (two to three business days).
Save a tree and keep sensitive financial info out of your mailbox with eStatements. View and print up to 18 months of past statements at your convenience.
- From your desktop computer, laptop, or tablet, select the Info Center menu, then My Preferences / eStatement Options.
- To view your eStatements and tax statements, select the My Documents menu, then Go To eStatements.
- From your desktop or laptop computer, select the Pay & Transfer menu, then Enroll in Bill Pay.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to enroll and get started!
- You’re ready to pay bills from any device (new billers can only be added via desktop computer online banking).
- Simply fill out a request form and submit it and a voided check or statement copy to any KALSEE office or by mail to KALSEE Credit Union, PO Box 3006, Kalamazoo, MI 49003-3006.
- Once we’ve processed your request, you’ll be able to move funds to and from your account elsewhere via the Pay & Transfer menu.
To access multiple memberships without using multiple logins, request our Jump feature:
- Request access via our form.
- Jump between accounts via the My Accounts menu, My Other Memberships option.
Ever missed a loan payment or lost track of your account balance? Want to know when your direct deposit hits your account? Sign up for eAlerts via email to stay in the loop with your finances! It’s quick and free!
- Select the Info Center menu, then eAlert Subscriptions.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to select options for setting alerts when your account drops below or above a certain balance, there’s a new ACH deposit or withdrawal on your account, or a loan payment is due.
|Online Banking||Mobile Web Banking||Mobile App|
|Apply for a Loan||x||x||x|
|Bill Pay||x||(can’t add new billers)||(can’t add new billers)|
|Card Controls||Cards App|
|Jump to Other Memberships||x||x||x|
|Transfers To/From Outside Accounts||x||x||x|
|Touch or Face ID||x|