Wherever life takes you, we’re there for you.
Our mobile app brings you the features and security of online banking, plus the convenience of mobile check deposit and touch or face ID. Because making your life easier is our passion.
Face or Touch ID
Our new bio-metric authentication (that’s fancy for logging in via your physical features) options make safely and quickly accessing your account a breeze. Choose from face (all Android devices, iPhone X or newer), touch, voice, PIN, or old school username and password login options.
Pro Tip: If you always sign in with the same method (touch, voice, or face), you can avoid selecting your method each time. Go to the Profile menu (upper right corner) > Authentication Options, and turn on Quick Authentication.
FAQs and Pro Tips:
Your mobile app login will be the same as your desktop or mobile web online banking login. If you've never logged in before, you must first enroll via desktop or mobile web online banking:
- Go to www.kalsee.com from your desktop computer or phone/tablet internet browser. Click Login.
Select First Time User? and follow the prompts to activate online banking via a security code sent to the email or cell phone number we have on file for you. Or call 269-382-7800, and we’ll activate a temporary password for you.
- Apple: iPhone X or newer will include a FaceID login option. Older phones will include TouchID.
- Android: All Android phones will offer a face login option.
Save yourself a trip to the credit union and deposit checks from the convenience of your phone. To enroll:
- Login to our mobile app. Select Deposit from the bottom menu. You’ll be prompted to login.
- Click Enroll to register your account for mobile deposit. You’ll receive an email when your registration is approved, within 1-2 business days.
- Now you’re ready to deposit checks! Select Deposit from the bottom menu, then select New Deposit.
More to Explore
How Do I...
Don't see your question listed?
Visit our FAQ page.