Credit unions are not-for-profit, cooperative financial institutions.
We’re owned by you, our member. Our mission is to build relationships and cultivate financial wellness, empowering you to focus on what matters. Be part of our Kalsee family and keep your money local. The more you credit union, the more you save! Your first $1 deposit secures your ownership share in the credit union and gives you the right to vote for new members of our board of directors.
How do I join?
To join, simply visit any of our branch locations. Bring with you:
- $1 to deposit to your savings account, securing your share of ownership in the credit union
- Your social security number
- Current valid photo ID with your address
- Phone number
Anyone can join, as long as...
- You live, work, or are educated in Allegan, Barry, Branch, Calhoun, Cass, Kalamazoo, St. Joseph, or Van Buren County, OR
- If you receive a retirement annuity, pension, social security, or similar retirement payment from private or government sources, and live in, or belong to a retirement organization located in Kalamazoo County or an adjacent county, OR
- If you are an immediate family member of the above mentioned.
Just like shopping locally, banking locally helps keep money in our communities. It also keeps the decision-makers setting policies and considering loan applications connected to your needs and circumstances.
More To Explore
How Do I...
Don't see your question listed?
Visit our FAQ page.