Pay your bills safely, securely, and fee-free with our online banking bill pay.
- Schedule payments in advance and setup automatic payments.
- Send payments to a company, friends, or family.
- Bill pay helps keep sensitive financial info out of your mailbox, protecting you from the risk of fraud and identity theft.
To enroll in bill pay, login to online banking and select Bill Pay under the Pay & Transfer menu. The enrollment process will walk you through all the necessary steps to sign up. After sign-up, you will receive a confirmation e-mail letting you know your enrollment request has been accepted and that your new online bill pay account is available for use. To add billers, select the Full Featured Bill Pay option.
You may pay almost any payee you wish. However, there are several restrictions:
- The merchant must be located in the United States
- Payments may not be remitted to tax authorities or government and collection agencies
- Payments may not be remitted to security companies such as Ameritrade for stock purchases or trade taxing authorities
- Court directed payments are unauthorized (alimony, child support, or other legal debts).
Don’t forget you CAN use this system to send payments to your son/daughter in college, pay your local orthodontist, credit cards, charitable donations, etc.
You may schedule payments to be initiated on the day you enter the information, on a future date or on the same date each month. Although you can enter payment information 24 hours a day 7 days a week, payments can only be initiated on business days.
After funds are withdrawn from your account, we may remit your payments by electronic funds transfer, or if the payee does not accept electronic payments, by mailing a check drawn on an account we maintain for this purpose, or by some other appropriate means. Because of the time it takes to remit your payment to the payee, they will not receive payment on the processing date (the date you instructed Online Bill Pay to deduct the funds from your account). Therefore, in order to provide sufficient time for payments to be received by your payee, the processing date should be a minimum of five (5) business days before the bill’s actual due date. Additional days must be added to this time frame if the payment is traveling outside of a 4 state radius. NOTE: Clients in Mountain Time zones should allow 7 business days, Pacific Time zone, 8 business days.
For Bill Pay Inquiries, call our toll free support line: 1-877-607-9579 (Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 am thru 11:00 pm)
A variable/single bill payment is a one-time payment, such as your telephone bill, where the amount fluctuates each time. Or perhaps it is a payment you do not make regularly, such as a florist you use only occasionally.
A recurring payment is one made regularly for the same dollar amount, on the same day each month, such as your car or mortgage payment (at another financial institution). You need only to set up a recurring payment once in the system and access the system only when the payment is to be changed or canceled. Otherwise, your recurring payments will be made automatically.
- Convenience: You pay your bills in the privacy of your home.
- Save money by not having to purchase as many checks, envelopes, and stamps.
- You use less paper checks so you’ll save money on check printing costs, etc.
- You can consolidate all of your bill paying information in one very secure, easily accessed location.
- Set up recurring payments so that your bills are paid automatically each month.
- Pay multiple bills, with different due dates, all at the same time.
- No wasting gas or wear and tear on your vehicle running from place to place just to pay bills.
- Schedule payments ahead of time or while vacationing or traveling.
- You access bill pay within online banking, with no need to remember additional passwords!
More to Explore
How Do I...
Don't see your question listed?
Visit our FAQ page.