Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Minimum deposit of just $500
- Add-On CD option allows you to continue to deposit to the CD during its term
- Youth CDs available with a minimum deposit of just $100 and an add-on option
- Interest compounds quarterly
- (Pssst… Don’t worry, your funds are always yours. You can still redeem your CD early in an emergency.1)
- Decide when you want to hit your goal (your CD term) and how much you want to save.
- Use our online calculators or work with a Member Service Representative to decide how much you need to be saving each month to reach your goal in time.
- Set up automatic monthly transfers from your checking account to your #LifeGoals account so that you stay on track!
Not Your Grandma’s CD
Rather than putting all your funds in one CD, choose multiple CDs and “ladder” their maturity dates. This is a great strategy for the option of accessing funds every 6 months with the higher rates of longer-term CDs.
Start by opening a 6-month CD and a 12-month CD. When the 6-month CD matures, move it to a 12-month. Now your two 12-month CDs are staggered to mature at 6 month intervals.
Regular, IRA, and Youth CD Rates
As high as 1.10% APY1
More To Explore
How Do I...
Don't see your question listed?
Visit our FAQ page.