What are your #LifeGoals?
- Add a Saver to your Kasasa free rewards checking to earn 1.00% APY1 on all Kasasa Saver balances up to $50,000 and 1.50% APY on the portion of your balance over $50,000, when you meet your qualifications in your Kasasa checking.2 (Earn 0.05% APY if qualifications are not met.)
- Our regular Savings provides you complete safety and unlimited access to your funds.
- Open a new Savings account quickly and easily in Online Banking or our Mobile App by selecting the New Accounts menu option and nickname it whatever you like.
- Want to get away to that special place? Start a Kalsee vacation savings and with a small deposit every paycheck, you could be whisking away to that special place for your next vacation. There is no starting date and no ending date. You determine when you want to take that vacation.
- Open a new vacation savings quickly and easily in Online Banking or our Mobile App by selecting the New Accounts menu option.
- Plan ahead for holiday shopping with a Christmas savings. With automatic transfers your holiday budget will be voted most likely to succeed!
- Open a new Christmas Savings quickly and easily in Online Banking or our Mobile App by selecting the New Accounts menu option.
Savings Account Rates
As high as 1.50% APY1
More To Explore
1 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates effective Thursday, June 25, 2020.
2 The Kasasa Saver account is a tiered rate account and is available only to holders of a Kasasa Cash Checking, Kasasa Cash Back Checking, or Kasasa Cash + Checking account. If you meet the minimum qualification requirements for the Kasasa Cash Checking, Kasasa Cash Back Checking, or Kasasa Cash + Checking account, the first dividend rate and annual percentage yield listed for this account in the Rate Schedule will apply to balances of $50,000.00 and below. The second dividend rate and annual percentage yield listed for this account will apply to balances of $50,000.01 or greater. Each dividend rate will apply only to that portion of the account balance within each balance range. If you do not meet all of the minimum qualification requirements during the monthly qualification cycle, the third dividend rate and annual percentage yield as listed in the Rate Schedule will apply to the entire balance in your Kasasa Saver account. Click for additional details.
How Do I...
Don't see your question listed?
Visit our FAQ page.