Money Market Accounts are a great place to set aside extra savings.
Plus, you’ll earn more based on your balance. Withdraw from your Money Market whenever you need to – as long as you don’t dip below your minimum balance or exceed 6 monthly transactions. All while earning a better rate than most savings accounts.
- Minimum opening balance of $50
- Interest paid quarterly, based on balance
- Up to 6 withdrawals or transfers per month (of at least $500 each)
You can also request a cashier’s check or money order from your Money Market once in a while, maybe for taxes, a major purchase, home improvements or college tuition.
Money Market Rates
Why do they call it a Money Market?
Money Market accounts have historically paid based on current interest rates in the economy’s short-term funds money market.
More to Explore
1 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates effective Friday, September 29, 2023.
How Do I...
Guard Against Identity Theft?
Find a Branch and ATM?
What documentation do I need?
- To get pre-approved, you just need the amount you'd like to borrow.
- To apply, you'll need the vehicle VIN or title and proof of income.
- To close your loan, you'll need your insurance declaration page.