Money Market Accounts are a great place to set aside extra savings.
Plus, you’ll earn more based on your balance. Withdraw from your Money Market whenever you need to – as long as you don’t dip below your minimum balance or exceed 6 monthly transactions. All while earning a better rate than most savings accounts.
- Minimum opening balance of $50
- Interest paid quarterly, based on balance
- Up to 6 withdrawals or transfers per month (of at least $500 each)
Money Market Rates
|Balance Tiers||APY1||Rate||Minimum Balance to Earn APY|
|$50 – $1,999||0.20%||0.199%||N/A|
|$2,000 – $19,999||0.20%
|$20,000 – $74,999||0.25%||0.249%||N/A
Why do they call it a Money Market?
More To Explore
How Do I...
- To get pre-approved, you just need the amount you'd like to borrow.
- To apply, you'll need the vehicle VIN or title and proof of income.
- To close your loan, you'll need your insurance declaration page.
Don't see your question listed?
Visit our FAQ page.