Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
Save for health care expenses with tax benefits and the ease of a debit card and bill pay. If you have a high-deductible insurance plan and are not enrolled in Medicare, you may be able to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for upcoming medical expenses with a KALSEE HSA.
Use Your HSA to Pay:
- Deductibles and copays
- Dental and eye care
- Prescribed medications
- See a full list of qualified expenses at IRS.gov
Advantages of an HSA:
- You may not pay income tax on money set aside by your employer or on dividends earned
- The money in your HSA is yours, even if you change jobs
- Any unused money in your HSA rolls over at the end of the year
Easily Access Your HSA via:
- Debit card
- Online bill pay
- Branch member service representative
|Rate||APY*||Minimum balance to earn APY|
2020 Contribution Limits
|$3,550||$7,100||An additional $1,000 catch-up contribution is allowed|
What’s a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)?
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are subject to change. Fees may reduce earnings. Consult a tax advisor regarding the tax benefits of your HSA.