Precautions Against the Spread of the Coronavirus
We’re committed to providing you a clean and safe place to do business.
We are routinely disinfecting our branches throughout the business day, including workstations, common areas, and all frequently touched surfaces. Our branches are equipped with cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer, and our team members are encouraged to wash their hands thoroughly and frequently. Teller lines have been fitted with germ shields, and employees interacting with members outside the protection of the germ shields wear face masks. In observance of social distancing, six-foot intervals are marked on our floors and the number of members allowed in the branch at one time is limited.
CDC guidance for protecting yourself from the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus includes:
- Wash your hands often, for at least 20 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home for 14 days if you’re sick or have been exposed to someone sick
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet or more whenever possible
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily
- Avoid all unnecessary travel