We’re Here for You
We’re adjusting how we serve you.
While precautions against the spread of the Coronavirus necessitate that we make adjustments to the way we serve you, we’re here for you and committed to helping see you through these tough times. KALSEE is considered an essential service and will continue to be open during the shelter in place order.
- Drive thrus are open normal hours. We encourage you to use drive thru or other remote services whenever possible. Additional services are currently available via drive thru, such as notary.
- Lobbies are closed. Member Service Representatives are available by appointment. Call 269-382-7800 or click here to request an appointment.
- Our Contact Center is serving temporary extended hours Saturdays 9-2 pm.
In-Branch Social Distancing Precautions
- Face masks are required when entering a branch.
- Please only enter if you have business to conduct. Guests of members, please wait outside.
- If you have a cough, difficulty breathing, fever, or other potential COVID-19 symptoms, please refrain from entering.
- In observance of social distancing, six-foot intervals are marked on our floors and the number of members allowed in the branch at one time is limited.
- Employees are screened daily prior to entry for COVID-19 symptoms or exposure and their temperatures taken (employees with a temperature of 100°F or higher are not admitted) and have been provided appropriate PPE.
Special Cleaning Procedures
- Our branches and drive thru tubes are being frequently sanitized.
- Teller lines have been fitted with germ shields.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available at the entry of each location.
We continue to monitor and comply with up-to-date recommendations from the CDC and State of Michigan and are committed to taking any additional measures necessary to be here for you while safeguarding everyone’s health and safety.
Please be safe. Be well. And let us know how we can help.