VISA CREDIT CARDS
Did you know that the average interest rate on credit cards in the U.S. is 18.72% APR?** And many department store credit cards charge whopping rates of over 20% APR. That makes their deals less of a bargain than you thought.
With an APR* of just 8.9%, you’ll save with a KALSEE Platinum Visa credit card. Plus, you’ll earn great rewards as you spend! And KALSEE credit cards now come with safer EMV chip technology, protecting your account from fraud.
- Low fixed rate of 8.9% APR*
- Credit limits from $500 to $20,000
- EMV chip technology protects your account from fraud
- Apple Pay
- No annual fee
- 28 day grace period – pay your balance in full within 28 days and avoid paying interest on purchases
- Scorecard Rewards – earn 1 point for every dollar you spend
- Cash advances
- No balance transfer fee
- Make payments and cash advances via It’s Me 247 Online Banking
- Business and secured cards (for building credit) also available
Transfer your existing high-interest credit card balances to a KALSEE Credit Union VISA card today! Simply download an application and mail it to our Main Office, or stop by any branch location to fill an application out in person.
Earn as you shop with Scorecard Rewards
Did you know that you can earn rewards points for every dollar you spend? Turn your purchases into amazing merchandise, travel or experience rewards! We have top name brand name items, unbelievable vacation getaways, valuable services, and once in a lifetime experiences. Scorecard has it all! We are continually updating our reward options so you’ll have the latest and greatest rewards to choose from. So, go ahead, login, have fun searching the rewards, create your own personal wish list, and most importantly, be sure to visit often.
With Apple Pay, pay with a single touch
Use Apple Pay™ and your KALSEE Visa credit card to pay the easy, secure and private way at hundreds of thousands of stores and participating apps. See a complete list of merchants at apple.com/apple-pay.
Easy options for making your payment
Your KALSEE Visa Credit Card is visible right in It’s Me 247 Online Banking, which means making a payment is as easy as making a transfer from your checking or savings account. Don’t use It’s Me 247 Online Banking? You can also make an online payment from another financial institution. Or use CU*Talk Phone Banking, and more. Click here to learn more about your payment options. All credit card payments are due the 28th of the month.
Shop safely online… and anywhere else
You can shop with confidence online and anywhere else when you use your KALSEE Visa credit card. Plus, your card is safer than carrying cash. That’s because KALSEE and Visa work 24/7 to prevent, detect and resolve fraud.
Fraud Prevention Tools
- The 3-Digit Security Code on the back of your card provides Internet and phone security by helping verify that you’re in possession of your card.
- With Verified by Visa, your identity is confirmed through a personal password while shopping at participating online merchants.
Real-Time Fraud Detection
- Using best-in-class solutions for Real-Time Fraud Monitoring, we screen your account 24/7 to detect suspicious card activity outside your normal pattern.
We’ll Fix It
- Our Zero Liability*** policy means you don’t pay for unauthorized use of your credit or debit card.
- Access to Identity Theft Assistance helps you regain control of your account if you suspect you’ve been a victim of card fraud.
Your is a safe way to pay
To learn more, visit www.visa.com/security.
Visa Purchase Alerts
Get a text or email whenever you pay with your Visa card based on criteria you select during enrollment, such as a transaction exceeding an amount, international purchases, or purchases made on the internet or by phone.
|Classic Card||Platinum Card|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Purchases||0.109||0.089|
|Balance Transfers APR||0.109||0.089|
|Cash Advances APR||0.109||0.089|
|Penalty Rate||13.9% (Learn More)||13.9% (Learn More)|
|Minimum Finance Charge||None|
|Annual Membership Fee||None|
|Grace Period for Repayment||28 Days|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $26.00|
|Returned Payment Charge||$26 per item|
|Over Limit Fee||None|
|International Transaction Fee||1% of Foreign Transactions|
|Method of Computing the Balance for Purchases||Average Daily Balance including new purchases|
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates subject to change. Some restrictions may apply. Approval subject to credit union requirements and underwriting guidelines.
***Visa’s Zero Liability policy covers U.S.-issued cards only and does not apply to ATM transactions, PIN transactions not processed by Visa, or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholder must notify issuer promptly of any unauthorized use. Consult issuer for additional details or visit www.visa.com/security.
The legal age to apply for and obtain credit is 18 years of age.