Student loans for borrowers attending degree-granting institutions
When scholarships, federal loans, and financial aid don’t cover all your expenses, the Smart Option Student Loan ® can help! KALSEE Credit Union has partnered with Sallie Mae to help ease your burden. Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- A choice of great fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Multiple in-school repayment options available
- Borrower benefits available – like rewards and interest rate reductions
- Rates that reward credit worthy borrowers
- Applying with a credit worthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate
- 24/7 online account management
The legal age to apply for and obtain credit is 18 years of age.