You can now use your KALSEE debit card to instantly send money to friends and family, pocket-2-pocket.
All you need is their phone number (smartphone) or email address. Pay the babysitter, split the bill at lunch, send money to your kids away at college, send money for gifts, and more! You can send money to anyone with a checking account or debit card from your KALSEE debit card for just $1.
To $end Money:
- Go to kalsee.pocket2pocket.net or select $end Money from the main menu of the mobile app.
- Click on Send Payment.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Enter your email address.
- Enter your recipient’s email address or phone number.
- Enter the amount you’d like to transfer.
- Add a short memo to the recipient, if you’d like.
- Enter your debit card number and expiration date.
- Click “I accept the terms of service.”
- Click “Send.”
- You will be prompted to enter your PIN number. The PIN pad scrambles each time you enter a digit for added security.
- Click “Submit.” Your funds will now be transferred.
- You can choose to register if you want. Registering will make the process faster next time.
How does it work?
- Click on the link and the send screen will open.
- Complete a few required fields including your name and debit card number.
- You can then send funds to family and friends throughout the U.S. to any valid email or smartphone.
- If you are a first-time user you will have the option to register, but it’s not required.
Will $end work on my smartphone?
- Yes, on both Android and Apple devices.
- Clicking on the link will open $end on your phone.
- Remember to save the link as a favorite on your phone.
- Complete a few required fields and the money is sent.
Is the transaction safe?
- Yes, each time you send funds it is a secure PIN transaction.
When will the money come out of my account?
- Immediately. The funds are always debited from the account attached to your debit card in near real time.
What happens if I send the money to the wrong friend? Can I cancel a payment?
- If you have registered and the receiver has not accepted the funds, select transaction history from the menu.
- There will be a highlighted cancel option.
- Select cancel, then cancel again on the screen that appears to confirm.
- The funds will be placed back in your account.
- If you are not registered, call KALSEE at 877.KAL.SEE1 to cancel the transaction if the receiver has not accepted the funds.
- If the funds have been accepted by the recipient, the payment cannot be cancelled.
What happens if my friend does not accept the money?
- After ten days the funds are automatically placed back in your account and the transaction is cancelled.
How much does it cost to send money?
- $1 per transaction.
Are there any restrictions?
- Only a couple, you can send what is available in your account up to the credit union’s $500 transaction limit.
- No more than three transactions per half hour.
- When accepting funds certain banks or financial institutions may refuse real time debit card credits. You will automatically be offered an ACH option for delivery which cannot be refused.
- $end is for U.S. use only.
- You can only $end money from your KALSEE debit card.
If I have a question who do I contact?
- Contact KALSEE at 877.KAL.SEE1.