CU*Talk Phone Banking
KALSEE Credit Union makes it possible for you to have direct access to your accounts with just a phone call, any time of day.
Introducing CU*Talk, our enhanced phone banking system. Because you can get around-the-clock access to your accounts, this service is perfect for today’s busy lifestyles. All you need to contact CU*Talk is a touch-tone phone, your account number, and your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Now you’re all set to take care of business!
Perform Numerous Transactions with Phone Banking
Whether you’re at home, at work, or thousands of miles away, CU*Talk phone banking puts your accounts right at your fingertips:
- Review account balances.
- Verify the date and amount of your transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, transfers and payments.
- Verify whether certain checks have cleared.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Make loan payments.
- Check current interest rates.
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Obtain annual dividend and interest information.
- Calculate estimated loan payments
Phone Banking guides you through each step!
Step-by-step instructions make it easy to use CU*Talk Phone Banking:
- Using your touch-tone phone, call 269.381.3910 or toll-free 877.563.1062.
- You will be asked to enter your member number. Then press the # key. Next, you will be prompted to punch in your PIN. Enter your PIN and press the # key. Be Careful – if you enter your PIN incorrectly three times, your PIN will be disabled. You must then contact the credit union for reactivation.
- First Time Users – Your PIN number will be the last four digits of your Social Security number. For security purposes, after you enter the system, you will be prompted to change your PIN.
- From this point on, the CU*Talk procedure will vary depending on the transactions you wish to complete. CU*Talk will guide you through each step. Hint: This first set of options includes a brief tutorial (press “0”) with tips and hints for using the system. From within this menu, if you have questions or need to speak with a credit union representative press “1” when prompted. You can press “*” to return to the main menu at any time.
- When you have finished your last transaction, simply hang up the phone
Main Menu Options
1: Account inquiries, including balances and a list of recent transactions
2: Perform money transactions, including transfers
3: Hear current CU rates or calculate estimated loan payments
4: Change your PIN
5: Change to a different member number
6: Other CU services, including locations and hours
8: Repeat this menu
9: End the call
0: Hear the tutorial (Press “1” to be connected to a credit union associate when prompted)
Regular Savings: 000
Christmas Club: 061
Money Market: 066
Traditional IRA: 077
Certificate and loan codes are printed on your statement.
If you have questions about these account suffixes, or any other questions about CU*Talk, do not hesitate to call our Main Office at (269) 382-7800 during office hours
. We will be glad to assist you.
Press the # key when asked. This signals CU*Talk to act upon your entry.
Keep your PIN number confidential. This protects your privacy and keeps others from gaining access to your account.
When entering dollar amounts, decimals are not required, for example: you would enter $25.00 as 2500.
Be extra careful when entering your member number and PIN. Entering a PIN incorrectly three times will disable access to the account through CU*Talk. If this happens, contact the credit union directly for reactivation.