LEARN ALL ABOUT KALSEE's VISA Card Program.
SEE YOUR KALSEE VISA CARD TRANSACTIONS
ON LINE: TWO DIFFERENT WAYS
GO TO THIS SECURE WEBSITE:
OR USE YOUR ON LINE BANKING
In addition, you can save the time and trouble of enrolling in mycardstatement.com by logging into your It's Me 247 secure online account. Once you login, look for and click on the "Manage Card" link. You will bypass the standard enrollment process described below and proceed to the mycardstatement secure website.
Enroll for MyCardStatement.com
It's quick, easy and FREE!
Click here to enroll.
What is Credit Card Statement Online Services?
Credit Card Statement Online Services is a website that allows you to access your credit card account information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The website address is https://www.mycardstatement.com/
What can I do with Credit Card Statement Online Services?
You can get timely information and manage your credit card account, including:
- Check your available credit
- View your current balance
- Access previous statements
- Download transactions to your Personal Financial Management software
- Make your credit card payment online
- Change personal profile information online
- Set alerts
- Search for transactions and produce reports
How much does it cost?
Credit Card Statement Online Services is Internet based and offered free to our members. All you need is access to a computer connected to the Internet.
What kind of equipment and software do I need?
No special equipment or software is needed. You only need access to the Internet. Most up-to-date Web browsers will work just fine. Acceptable browsers include but may not be limited to the latest versions of:
- Internet Explorer
What Information do I need to Enroll?
You need to enter the following information:
- Credit Card Account Number
- Your name as it appears on the card (primary cardholder)
- The last seven digits of your phone number
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Zip or Postal Code
- Your Mother's Maiden Name
- Card Verification Number (the last three digits of the number on the signature panel on the back of your credit card)
How do I choose my User Name and Password?
After we have authenticated your Cardholder Information online, a page is displayed allowing you to choose your User Name and Password.
Can I change my User Name and Password?
Yes. Once you have successfully enrolled and logged in to Creditcardstatement Online Services, you can use the Cardholder Profile feature to change your User Name and Password.
Get an EXTRA layer of security when you shop online with your KALSEE VISA card.
In addition to other ways of preventing, detecting, and resolving fraud, VISA also offers Verified by VISA, a free, simple-to-use service that confirms your identity with an extra password when you make an online transaction.
Click to learn more and enroll.
< < < RETURN TO TOP