269-382-7800 | ROUTING #272481855

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I…?

Change my Card PIN?

Call 800.851.4859 anytime. Please Note: You must know your current PIN in order to change it to a new one.
If you do not know the PIN number associated with your debit/ATM card, contact KALSEE at 269.382.7800 or toll-free at 877.KAL.SEE1.

Find an ATM?

Click to locate a fee-free ATM near you. Did you know you can use credit union CO-OP network ATMs and Fifth Third ATMs fee free?

Find my Routing Number?

KALSEE Credit Union’s routing number is #272481855. You can find it located at the bottom left of your checks.

Guard against Identity Theft?

KALSEE Credit Union offers Comprehensive Identity Theft Protection for members and their families for only $2.00/month. Click here to Learn more about ID Protect.

Report a Lost or Stolen Card?

For a lost or stolen KALSEE ATM/Debit card, call 800.528.2273.
For a lost or stolen KALSEE VISA card, call 877.KAL.SEE1 during business hours. After hours, call 800.991.4961.